Sunday 14 May 2017

Féach News - LOOK an Exclusive interview with Enda Kenny

GallantTed bags an Exclusive interview with Irish Taoiseach, Enda Kenny,  and gets the scoop on when he's actually going to retire.



Feach ar seo, Lads. Is it a bird or a plane or
 a muc faoin speir
GTed: Howya Enda.
Enda: Howya Ted.
GTed: So, tell us - when are ya goen ta step aside?
Enda: Stepaside, is it? I suppose the next time I go to the Leopardstown races. I might do a quick uturn and pop into Stepaside for a burger and chips.
GTed: Ah no, I mean when are ya goen ta retire?
Enda: Well seen as it's you, I'll tell you. I feel I'm needed until Brexit and the North are sorted out. So I'll probably stick around until the 12th.
GTed: The 12th of July, ya mean?
Enda: Er, no. I was thinking more of the 12th of never.
GTed: I suppose ya might be around fer ta present Sam ta the Boys from Mayo, so. The red and green abu, fer sure and all that sorta stuff.
Enda: That's right, Ted. And Godot will finally arrive to boot - he come flying in on the pig's back. I'll definitely take my leave then.


No comments:

Post a Comment